Please click the link below to view the volunteer roster:
Members are requested to support the Club by participating in the roster system for one event per year.
The Club thrives on the goodwill of its volunteers and aims to conduct safe races that are enjoyable to all participants.
Three volunteers are required to perform roles at the registration desks inside the SBSC hall and these volunteers are able to participate in the race.
Another five volunteers are required to perform roles which do not allow them to participate in the race.
Below are the 8 volunteer positions that need to be filled at every event:
1. Race Director’s assistant Cannot participate in the race
2.Turnaround point marshal, Riverside Drive. Cannot participate in the race
3. Turnaround point marshal, Hill End Terrace Cannot participate in the race
4. Water stop assistant 1 at the gas tower Cannot participate in the race
5. Water stop assistant 2 at the gas tower Cannot participate in the race
6. Take race fees and supervise participants – Non-members’ registration desk
7. Computer data entry – Non-Members’ registration desk
8. Computer data entry – Members’ registration desk
Please email the registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to nominate a Sunday during the year that’s suitable to you.
If you are scheduled to volunteer on a day that isn’t suitable to you, please let us know as early as possible so that alternative arrangements can be made.
We try to accommodate everybody’s special needs which may include:
* living a long way from the venue
* ill health
* work commitments
* family commitments
* wanting to compete in the Club’s championship events
Please let us know if any of these circumstances apply to you by emailing the registrar (email@example.com) and we will do our best to accommodate you.